Craig Williams in his Ford Mustang took out the title of Track Champion at the 2015 Taylorís Parts Centre / Fuchs Oil, Ironbark Raceway Championship.
Emma English & Zali Offer photo
Round 3 of the Ironbark Raceway Track Championship Results
Ironbark Raceway's next meeting will be round 4 of the Ironbark Raceway Track Championship on June 25, 2016.
2016 Track Championship Entry Form. 2016 Track Championship Round 1 Points
- Memberships are due at the beginning of each year. The cost is $25 for singles and $40 for families (Up to two adults and is inclusive of school age children and younger).
- Your Membership entitles you to benefits and helps keep our club operating.
- Membership Cards are to be shown when claiming any membership benefits including reduced admission fees at the gate.
- Download and save the Membership Form, (Right click & select "Save As"), print it, fill it out
and mail it (along with your cheque) to: SWDRA, Box 1034, Roma, QLD, 4455.
Monthly SWDRA Club Meeting
- Members and interested members of the public are urged to attend the monthly meetings
- Meetings are held on the first Sunday of each month
- Meetings are held in the meeting room at the White Bull Tavern
- Meetings commence at 2:00pm
- Committee meetings of the Executive Committee Members are held monthly
2013 Track Upgrade Sponsors
Alpine Refrigeration, Lionel Bowden, Don Brosnan Tyres, Hornickís Cypress, Danny & Sonya Johnson, Madison Jones, Maranoa Funerals,
Maranoa Motors, Morvellís Transport, David Pledge, Dick Richardson, Roma Tilt Trays, Roma Mini Excavators, Supercharged Batteries, Xtreme Force.